Desktop Forum Manager will help you join and participate in an unlimited number of forums and message boards right from your own desktop. Joining forums is a great way to gain credibility as an expert in your field and generate tons of incoming one way links to your website. Placing your website links in your forum signature file, provides you with multitudes of one-way links back to your website. The amount of time that you'll save by using this application can be reinvested into either joining more forums, or focusing on other marketing efforts. Desktop Forum Manager is a highly effective traffic generator, credibility booster, and a tremendous time saver!
Here's a simple breakdown of what Desktop Forum Manager will do for you:
* Allows you to join an unlimited number of forums related to any industry you wish.
* Once joined, you're able to post messages to all the forums and message boards that you're a member of.
* You're able to store your most frequently used messages, like your introduction, within the DFM application to use over and over again.
* You can store all of your forum usernames and passwords within the DFM application for easy input when signing into each forum.
* Built in browser will take you to your each of your forums as you command without ever having to leave the application.
* You can track and respond to all your forum posts that other members have responded to from within the DFM application.
* DFM runs directly on your desktop and you're able to manage all of your forums without multiple windows open. Only an Internet connection is needed.
* Saves you a tremendous amount of time by being able to manage all of these tasks and enabling you to join and participate in more forums.
We participate in a lot of home based, small business, and entrepreneur type message boards. Desktop Forum Manager has helped greatly increase our website traffic which has directly resulted in more sales.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2006-08-19
EULA - End User License Agreement
IndieRetailer.com (the Company) is the legal owner of the Software and all images contained in the Software. You do not have any rights to resell or change any part of the Software. The Company and its contractors retain the right to take reasonable measures to prevent illegal distribution of the Software, including but not limited to disabling or deleting the Software at its discretion.
The Company provides the Software and other services as is without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall The Company, its creators, employees or contractors be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of data, unsecured transactions, interruption of business, or for indirect special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, even if The Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages arising from any defect or error in the documentation, or software.
You shall indemnify, defend by counsel reasonably accepted by the company, protect and hold The Company, its creators, employees and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages, expenses, including consultants and attorneys fees and court costs, demands, causes of action, or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to Software and Services provided.
Desktop Forum Manager may only be used on computer systems where the User has the EXPLICIT AUTHORIZATION of the computer owner, and only in areas where it is legal to use. The Company may suspend or terminate use of the Software and this Agreement immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that the User has used the Software for any purpose that violates any local, state or federal law, or law of other nations. In such event, the Company may disclose the Users identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. The Company shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against the Company for such disclosure.